2019 Key West 177SKV
Call for Price
Ultra shallow draft. Low upkeep. Stingy power and fuel requirements. Huge storage compartments. Generous deck space. Wide open cockpit. Great versatility. Loaded with standard features. Positive upright and level flotation. What more could you ask for in a boat that will take you where you want to go to do what you like to do at a budget price? How about a one piece inner liner with lined storage compartments and a standard rear casting deck? Nothing in its class even comes close.
- Length: 17 ft. 4 in.
- Beam: 84 in.
- Transom: 20 in.
- Approx. Weight: 1100 lb.
- Fuel Capacity: 30 gal. under floor
- Max HP: 115 hp
- Recommended HP: 60-90 hp
- Dead Rise: 2 deg.
- Draft: 4 in. to 8 in.
- Speedo, Tach, and Fuel gauge
- 4 stainless steel cleats
- Console with storage and door
- Generous bow casting deck
- Anchor locker with hatch lid
- Large storage compartment in bow
- Stainless Steel Hardware
- Electric horn
- Storage under console
- No feed back mechanical steering
- Rub rail
- Navigation lights
- Console cushions for front seat
- SS steering wheel
- Console windshield and SS grab rail
- High Speed Pick-Up Livewell
- Built-In Fuel Tank
- Bilge Pump with Automatic Switch
- Flip flop cooler seat with back rest
- Rear Storage for Battery and Accessories
- Storage compartment in rear
- Self-Bailing Cockpit
- No Wood-No Rot Construction
- Ten (10) Year Hull Warranty
- Baystar hydraulic tilt steering
- Split Al. bow rails
- Bay Star hydraulic steering
- 2nd access hatch for bow storage
- Side grab rails
- Troll motor harness and plug
- Swim platform, molded fiberglass with telescoping SS ladder
- Dual battery switch and wiring
- Troll Package; Minn Kota 24V Riptide 70lb thrust hand control with wiring and dual charger
- Troll package; Minn Kota Riptide 12V 55 lb thrust hand control with wiring and charger
- Aluminum bimini top and boot
- Bow cushion
- Casting seat with base and pole
- Casting seat base only
- One piece interior liner
- Self bailing floor.
- Storage under the console with access hatch.
- Built in fuel tank under the floor w/ remote fill.
- Anchor locker with a lid.
- Storage compartments with lids standard.
- Rigging tubes under floor bow to stern.
- Front and rear decks molded into interior liner.
- Live well standard in rear deck.
- Live well option in console.
- SS hardware is standard equipment.
- Rub rail standard.
- Max HP
- 115 hp
- Length Overall
- 17 ft. 4 in.
- 84 in.
- 4 in. to 8 in.
- Dry Weight
- 1100 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 30 gal.